Have you ever wondered why traffic is so heavy? Why does it feel like we are not going anywhere? Why is that lane flowing with ease and I’m over here sitting in a parking lot? The lane you are looking at in admiration is for carpoolers.
Carpooling is a great way to reduce the number of vehicles out on the road at one time. If you look around at other vehicles you will notice one person in each car. This is a major part of the accumulation of motorists plus the city you are located in probably keeps expanding with an increase of population every year. If more people shared a vehicle there would be less traffic and everyone in the car would be able to save money for gas.
Carpooling also helps the environment; with fewer vehicles, there is less pollution, this reduces the amount of smog put out by each vehicle. Sharing a vehicle is a good idea but how does one get a group of individuals together and coordinate who drives and who pays how much on gas? Comedy Driving Inc has the following suggestions on how to begin a carpooling group.
- Since we work every day find out who at your job lives close to you. Usually within a 2-5 mile radius.
- Start with one person and find out if others would like to participate.
- Designate a driver for one whole week and alternate.
- Each person should pay an equal amount per week for gas.
- Leave early to make pick-ups and drop-offs; you could avoid traffic the earlier you leave.
- Find out where the carpooling lanes are located and set a route to and from work.
These simple steps can help the whole roadway when it comes to reducing heavy traffic. Keep in mind some people prefer to ride alone and we still have to share the road with them. Keep searching for people with the same mind frame as you. The more people carpool, the less traffic. If it’s not your week to drive you don’t have to worry about accidentally getting traffic tickets, the wear and tear on your personal vehicle will be reduced, and you could probably take a nap while someone else drives. Comedy Driving Inc. wants you to enjoy the ride and wave to everyone who is still sitting in traffic.
Reasons to take Comedy Driving Traffic School
- Flexible Schedule
- Rush Delivery
- Unlimited Log-ins
- State Approved
- Take Untill You Pass
- 100% Animated
- Free Audio and Video
- Free Certificate Download
- Live Phone Support
- Free Streaming Video